Post date: Jul 06, 2020 | Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure which functionality is implemented as per wireframes, mockups, UX/UI, and design documents
- Creating compelling user interfaces and contribute to the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across multiple platforms – with the highest standards of aesthetics
- Translating Product Owner ideas (based on existing system) into functional requirements, wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups. Iterate continually and rapidly within prescribed deadlines
- Defining clear application workflow and specific screens for the development team
- 3+ years of relevant experience in UX/UI design in developing Mobile & Web Application
- Work experience with UX/UI design in complex environments – with wireframe, prototyping, mockup designs experience.
- Strong knowledge/proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite as well as expertise: Sketch/ Figma/ Zeplin, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with clients and various stakeholders
- Team spirit and Good time-management skills
- University Degree in Design or relevant field. UX/UI Design or Graphic Design certificate is also accepted.
- UX/UI Design Portfolio to demonstrate the capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication English skills is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Bitrix, Trello.
- Attractive income and bonus
- Have the chances to work in the international environment
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company trip and team building
- Support parking fee
- Free coffee, tea & snack
- Birthday gift
- Support lunch
- 13th-month salary
- And other benefits