Senior Mobile Developer – Embrace your career path with growth opportunities
Post date: Nov 26, 2020 | Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Are you planning to become a Technical Architect or a Project Manager? But, you are not sure if you can win an early chance in just a few years time. Yes, you can! At InApps, you have that chance! A chance to grow and embrace your own career path because we encourage you to grow as we will grow together with you.
InApps Technology is a privately owned software outsourcing company located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We also have representative offices in the USA and Australia. Established in 2016, till now, we have successfully provided software outsourcing and offshore development services to domestic and global clients from the US, Australia, Northern Europe, Korea and Singapore.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our developers with top execs.
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be learning lots of new tech skills as well as soft skills.
Your Career Path
We help you grow your best capabilities and improve your potential in other areas. We encourage your self-development with a vision for your career path as a Software Engineer.
- Develop features and maintain mobile apps using Cross – platform (React Native or Flutter) and Native App (iOS, Android)
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to design future versions
- Work closely with Product Manager & Engineering teams and other stakeholders to deeply understand customer’s problems, business & product requirements
- Be up-to-date and knowledgeable about mobile development technologies and methodologies.
- Analyst problems and implement appropriate technical solutions
Skills and Experience
- 04 years of experience in mobile development (Native and Cross – platform)
- Good English communication skill is a plus
- Has ‘CAN-DO’ attitude
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Proficient in mobile app development process from designing to deploying to Apple Store / Google Play Store.
- Must be the self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with using common third-party libraries.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Attractive income + bonus
- Have the chances to work with various products
- Team building
- Support parking fee
- Support lunch
- 13th-month salary
- And other benefits